Services & Fees
Areas of Speciality:
- Construction and Farm Equipment
- Classic Cars
- Coin and Currency
- Real Estate
- Monthly Online Auctions
- Estate Liquidation
Live Auctions (Varies depending on items/needs):
- Making a list of merchandise and taking pictures if needed
- Flyers printed (to be distributed to our mailing list and displayed around local area)
- Auction will be posted on our website and sent to our email list
- All placement of ads - (dollar amount spent will be discussed between Brian & seller)
- Use of Rowley's Auction Service equipment - tent, tables, wagons, etc., if needed
- Complete set up and organization of merchandise (packing and some cleanup, if needed). Extensive clean up may be an extra charge.
- Food wagon will be on location day of auction.
- Itemized list of each item sold will be given at time of settlement
- We can conduct an online auction for your estate or business. Please call us for more details and to discuss your options.
If you need an appraisal for a divorce or to settle an estate, we can provide that for you. Brian is a certified appraiser. A professionally typed appraisal will be provided to the client. Appraisal fees are charged on an hourly basis. Please give us a call for more information.
- Commission will be charged on the gross total of auction (Percentage to be discussed between Brian & seller)
- Ads will be charged to seller- (maximum dollars to be spent will be discussed and agreed upon between Brian & seller)
- Porta john cost will be charged to seller