City of Flint Abandoned Vehicle Auction (Live)
July 22, 2021 10:00 am
Complete Auto & Truck Parts, 3401 N Dort Hwy, Flint, MI 48506
Save & Share this Event
Please Note: this auction is now over.
City of Flint Abandoned Vehicle Live Auction
Date/Time: Thursday, July 22, 2021 @ 10 AM
Registration & Preview: 8:00 AM (in Front Office)
Location: 3401 N Dort Hwy., Flint, MI 48506
Brian Rowley, acting as auctioneer only.
Auction Listing & Details
Directions: From I-69 & Dort Hwy (Exit 138) turn north onto Dort Hwy and go approximately 2 1/3 miles to auction location.
Note: Bidder Deposit $100
No Reserves – No Buyer’s Fee
Approximately 100 Vehicles!
See www.CompleteTowing.us for complete terms.
Call Complete Towing @ (810) 235-1711 for any questions on this auction.
Auction Address & Map
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS –
- All bidders AND visitors must register in the front office; get a bidder number; and pay a $100.00 cash only deposit. The deposit will be applied to any successful bid or returned after the completion of the auction. All adults must register AND pay to get in. No children allowed.
- Only TWO people are allowed in the office at one time so arrive early enough to allow time to register.
- Full payment must be made by Friday, July 23 at 5:00 PM.
- Payments may be made with cash, cashier’s check, or business check. All payments are subject to proper identification and verification. Checks should be made payable to Complete Auto & Truck Parts. (No personal checks will be taken. No Credit or Debit cards will be taken.)
- Purchases will not be allowed to leave the auction area until the auction has been completed, all paperwork processed, and final payment received. Once the auction has started no bidder deposits can be refunded until after the auction has ended.
- All individuals purchasing a vehicle from the auction will be given a TR-52 after the vehicle is fully paid for. The individual must take the TR-52 to the Secretary of State and make application for title. However; due to COVID-19 State of Emergency and the change in the procedures at the Secretary of State it will be your responsibility to apply for title on a timely manner. Once you pay and sign the TR-52 the buyer will be allowed to remove the vehicle from our facility immediately.
- Dealers purchasing a vehicle from the auction will be given a completed TR-52 after payment is made in full and the dealer waiver is completed.
- Complete Auto & Truck Parts is open 8 AM till 4 PM, Monday through Friday for handling of auction paperwork and picking up auction vehicles.
- Any purchase not removed by 4:00 PM, Tuesday, July 27, is subject to a $30.00 per day storage fee.
- Complete Towing will tow any passenger vehicle with a standard tow to anywhere in the City of Flint for $45.00
- No Buyers Premium will be charged.